Aluminum Bleachers with Mud Sills for Leveling and Stability
Quality Bleachers with Mud Sills offer a wide variety of stationary bleacher seating
options. With units ranging from 2 row to 15 row units, various footboard and guardrail configurations
are also available to help meet the budget as well as meet local building code and fire code compliance.
Cost effective single footboard configurations are available for all row configurations
ranging up to 5 row units. Meet stauncher standards of compliance with bleacher units that are configured
with double footboards for all rows from 4 and up. This option is available for all units ranging from 5 rows up to 10 rows.
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 & 10 Row Units.
- 10" Seat Plank Width.
- 9', 15', 21' & 27" Lengths.
- 17" Front Row Seat Height.
- Aluminum Angle Frame Understructure.
- Single Footboards on Rows 2 and 3.
- Chainlink, Aluminum Picket or Galvanized Picket Guardrail on 4 Row Units and Higher.
It is the buyer's responsibility to check their local building and
fire codes to determine the compliance requirements in your community.
Guardrails provide maximum safety for bleacher units of 4 rows and up and may be a
requirement to meet compliance standards in your local area. Chainlink Guardrails and Galvanized Picket Guardrails
are options available for all bleacher configurations (of 4 rows and up), while Aluminum Picket
Guardrails are only available on 10 row bleacher configurations.
- All seat and foot planks accommodate 200 plf across a 6' span with a maximum deflection of 9/16".
- Designed to support, in addition to their own weight, a uniformly distributed live load of not less than 100
psf of gross horizontal projection of the bleachers.
- Designed to resist, with or without a live load, a horizontal wind load of 30 psf of gross vertical projection.
- In addition to the live load, designed to resist sway forces of 24 plf of seat plank in a direction parallel to
the length of the seat, and 10 plf of seat plank in a direction perpendicular to the length of the seat.
- Under tested loads, stresses in aluminum members and connections do not exceed those specified for Building
Type Structures by the Aluminum Association..