Strong and Sturdy Picnic Tables
High quality picnic tables that are built to last. These wood or aluminum plank Park Master picnic tables are the best in the
parks and recreation industry.
Frames are constructed with 2-3/8" O.D. steel tubing that can be powder-coated black or hot
dip galvanized after fabrication. The frame design offers easy slide in seating for all age groups. Table frame is fully welded
for extra rigidity and maximum vandal resistance.
- Overall dimensions: 30-1/2"H x 60"W x 72"L or 96"L.
- Seat height: 18-1/2"
- Leg size: 2-3/8 " O.D. tubing (14 ga.)
- Brace size: 1-1/4" O.D. tubing (14 ga.)
- Frame finish: Black enamel or hot dipped zinc galvanized after fabrication.
- Hardware: Zinc Plated.
- Top angles & brackets 1/10" thick (12 ga.) galvanized steel plate.
- Seats & Tops: Available in redwood stained or MCA treated DEE grade southern yellow pine or aluminum.