Trailer Mounted Stainless Steel PORTA-GRILL®
Grow your business by leaps and bounds! They have probably heard about your
cooking, now you can bring it to them. The trailer body is 1/10" thick
12 ga. steel tough. The finish is a non-toxic, heat-resistant black enamel with an under slung
spring axle and 4.8" x 12" tires. This beauty is fully
equipped with dual tail brake lights, 1-7/8" coupler and a swing tongue
jack. Dual 40 lb. propane tanks included. Partial assembly required. Patent# 6,655,374
- NSF Certified.
- UL Design Certified.
- 304 Stainless Steel Grill Construction.
- Heavy-Duty Nickel-Plated or Stainless Steel Cooking Grates (1/4" Round Bars)
- Stainless Steel Radiant Guards
(No Lava Rock Needed)
- 8 Heavy Wall Stainless Steel Burners.
- 164,000 BTU's.
- Air Mixers with Debris Guards.
- Two Stage Regulators on LP Units.
- Dual Ignition System
(No Matches Needed)
- Convenient 7-5/8" Service Shelf.
- Includes Two 40 lb. Propane Cylinders with Overflow Protection Devices.
A first in state of the art design and technology. It was the first grill of its kind to be both UL Design
Certified to ANSI Z83.11-2002 Standard for Gas Food Service Equipment and Certified by NSF to ANSI/NSF Standard 4.