These modular prefabricated hip roof single opening bus shelters are ideal for providing shelter
for passengers in waiting to help encourage the use of buses, shuttles, railway transit and other similar transportation. Made of aluminum, and
available in several different sizes with the choice of an Austin White or Quaker Bronze finish, each shelter is structurally framed
in with built-in lean rails. The panels are available with 3/16" clear tempered safety glass that is highly resistant to breakage,
scratching, salt and other destructive elements.
- Use as Passenger Waiting Shelters and provide shelter from Rain, Wind and Snow.
- Use as Outdoor Smoking Shelters with exhaust fan and provide a smoke-free workplace.
- Engineered for extreme structural strength. This unit will withstand 90MPH winds.
- Available with Tempered Safety Glass.
- Maintenance free aluminum framing with baked-on color.
- ADA Compliant.
- Several optional enhancement accessories.