Bus Stop Shelter with a Single Opening & Dome Top
These modular prefabricated, dome top, single opening bus shelters are ideal for providing shelter for
passengers to encourage the use of bus stops, shuttle depots, railway stations and other similar locations. Made of aluminum, and
available in several different sizes with the choice of an Austin White or Quaker Bronze finish, each bus shelter is
structurally framed in with built-in lean rails. The panels are made of 3/16" clear tempered safety glass, highly
resistant to breakage, scratching, salt and other destructive elements. Available
with or without an ADA compliant aluminum bench with backrest.
- Use as passenger waiting shelters and provide shelter from rain, wind and snow.
- Use as outdoor smoking shelters with exhaust fan and provide a smoke-free workplace.
- Engineered for extreme structural strength. This unit will withstand 90MPH winds.
- Tempered safety glass panels.
- Maintenance free aluminum framing with baked-on color.
- Acrylic translucent dome top.
- ADA compliant.
- Several optional enhancement accessories.