Vibra-Cast Reinforced Round Concrete Pedestal Drinking Fountains
These models are Freeze Resistant, vandal-resistant, circular, vibracast reinforced concrete
pedestal drinking fountains that can be used year-round where temperatures may drop below freezing. Model
includes a hood extension to protect the polished chrome-plated bubbler head and push button pneumatic activated
Freeze Resistant valve system. The circular pedestal design allows the water fountain to be placed conveniently in various
locations, without taking up too much space.
Bubbler head, push button, and waste strainer are all polished chrome plated and vandal resistant. The easy to use
push button requires less than 5 lbs. to activate, making these drinking fountains simple to drink from. Choose from a wide range
of custom cement color options and finishes to match these drinking fountains to any environment. For a closer look
at the custom colors and finishes, please click on the color options shown below.
Freeze Resistant Valves
is a fully engineered system with pneumatic
operated freeze resistant
bury valve installed below frost line, with check valve to drain water from
unit when not in use and to prevent back-flow cross contamination.
Legacy Model Number '3060FR', '3060FR-CC', '3060FR-CF', & '3060FR-CCF'
Now Requires the 3060FR, 3060FR-CC, 3060FR-CF or 3060FR-CCF and one of Valve Systems (Model 6518FR) Listed Below (Sold Separately) for a Complete Unit.
- Model 3060FR - Round Pedestal (Freeze Resistant) Drinking Fountain.
- Model 3060FR-CC - Custom Cement Color Round Pedestal (Freeze Resistant) Drinking Fountain.
- Model 3060FR-CF - Custom Finish Round Pedestal (Freeze Resistant) Drinking Fountain.
- Model 3060FR-CCF - Custom Color & Finish Round Pedestal (Freeze Resistant) Drinking Fountain.
- Model 6518FR - Valve System (Freeze Resistant) fully engineered pneumatic operated valve Applicable for 2 Bubblers.
Haws manufactures all drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including
ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9,
California Proposition 65 and the
Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.