Due to Limited Raw Material Supply and High Demand—Lead Times are Estimates Only and May Fluctuate.
All-Year-Round Use Drinking Fountain
Model 1109FR is a Freeze Resistant, wall mounted, barrier-free satin finish stainless steel
drinking fountain that includes a push button operated pneumatic valve system, polished chrome-plated brass bubbler
head and waste strainer, and vandal-resistant bottom plate. It features a one-piece stamping with a rounded bowl
designed for durability and easy maintenance. This fountain features a specially designed pneumatic operated
Freeze Resistant valve system. Fountain valve is installed behind the wall and is to be located in a heated space
that maintains a minimum of 50°F temperature to prevent freezing of mechanism.
- Well Constructed Sturdy Fountain - 18 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Design.
- Maintenance is Made Easy - Front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Resists Stains & Corrosion - Beautiful satin stainless steel finish.
- Soft Rounded Corners - Prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- One-Piece Stamped Bowl - Durable yet aesthetically pleasing design.
Legacy Model Number '1109FR'
Now Requires the 4 Models Listed Below (Sold Separately) for a Complete Unit.
- Model 1109FR - Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Drinking Fountain.
- Model 6521FR - Freeze Resistant Valve System.
- Model 6700 - Steel In-Wall Mounting Plate.
- Model BP3 - Stainless Steel Back Panel.
Freeze Resistant Valves
fully engineered system with pneumatic operated valve installed on the inside wall where room temperature
does not drop below 50°F. When valve goes to off position, water left in supply line between valve and
bubbler drains back into waste inside cabinet. Allows fountain on outside to function year-round.
Haws Drinking Fountain | Wall Mount | Freeze Resistant
Freeze Resistant Valve System (Required to Complete Legacy Model 1109FR)
Mounting Plate (Required to Complete Legacy Model 1109FR)
|(Prices F.O.B. Origin)
Enter Item Quantities & 'Add to Cart'
From the 'Shop Cart' Screen -
Select 'Click for Quote'
Our expert Customer Service staff will work with
you to provide the best pricing options available.