Encourage Mass Transit Users
These modular prefabricated poly hip roof bus shelters are ideal for providing shelter
for passengers in waiting and to help encourage the use of buses, shuttles, railway transit and other
similar transportation. Another purpose these shelters are well suited for is protection from the
elements for smokers, a smoking shelter allows for smoking code compliance.
- Available with Tempered Safety Glass.
- ADA Compliant.
- Maintenance free aluminum framing with anodized finish.
- Available with 3 types of openings.
- Designed for fast hand tool assembly.
- Three Styles of Bench Options Available: Standard, ADA, Anti-Vagrant.
- Optional Map/Schedule Holder Available in your choice of Bronze or Clear Anodized.
- Optional Exhaust Fan, Lighting, Heating Accessories Available.
- Optional Solar Powered Lighting Kits Available.
Model ALS510A2PHN | Quaker Bronze
Ad Panel is Not
Modular shelter is fabricated from a low maintenance, lightweight corrosion resistant
aluminum. Structural aluminum frame is extruded 6063-T6 aluminum and is available in an Austin White
or Quaker Bronze finish. One piece roof assembly includes 1/4" translucent twin wall polycarbonate.
Fixed windows are made of single pane 1/4" clear tempered safety glass,
mounted into easily replaceable extruded aluminum frames.