Provide Shelter for Passengers While They Wait
These modular prefabricated flat roof open front bus stop shelters are ideal for providing shelter
for passengers to encourage the use of bus stops, shuttle depots, railway stations and other similar locations.
Made of aluminum, and available in several different sizes with the choice
of an Austin White or Quaker Bronze finish, each shelter
is structurally framed in with built-in lean rails. The panels are available with 3/16" clear tempered safety glass that is
highly resistant to breakage, scratching, salt and other destructive elements.
- Engineered for extreme structural strength. This unit will withstand 90MPH winds.
- Tempered safety glass panels.
- ADA compliant.
- Maintenance free aluminum framing with baked-on color.
- Available with 3 types of openings.
- Designed for fast hand tool assembly.
- Several optional enhancement accessories.