The Old Line State
The only state flag to be based on English Heraldry, the brightly colored
Maryland flag features the arms of two English families, the Calverts and Crosslands.
As the first Lord Baltimore, George Calvert founded Maryland as a British colony
The black and gold arms represent the Calvert family, while the red and white
represent his paternal family. Adopted in November of 1904, the same flag is flown today.
Minimum Order of $230 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.