The Pine Tree State
Representing the importance of the timber, sea, and agriculture
industries, the Maine state flag features the state seal in the center of a blue
background. Admitted into the Union on March 15, 1820, it took nearly a century
for an official flag to be adopted. Today, the same flag can be waved proudly to
represent never ending state loyalty.
The state motto, "Dirigo" is displayed
above the seal which means, "I Lead," and above that is the North Star to honor
early pioneers who used it as a guide for travelling.
Minimum Order of $230 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.