Dual Height Concrete Freeze Resistant Water Fountain
Dual height freeze resistant drinking fountain with a square, vibracast reinforced, concrete pedestal.
Built for year-round use, prepared for temperatures below freezing. Includes hood
extensions to protect the chrome-plated brass bubbler heads and a protected drinking point.
Patented push-button activated stainless steel valve assembly. Easy front access to valve adjustment and cartridge
replacement. Fountain shown on the right is Portland Gray with exposed aggregate
finish and reinforced with 1/4" galvanized and 3/8" rebar.
Freeze Resistant Valves
is a fully engineered system with pneumatic
operated freeze resistant
bury valve installed below frost line, with check valve to drain water from
unit when not in use and to prevent back-flow cross contamination. Applicable for 2 Bubblers.
Perfect channels for
decorative 2" x 2" inlaid tiles
Haws manufactures all drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including
ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9,
California Proposition 65 and the
Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
Legacy Model Number '3150FR', '3150FR-CC', '3150FR-CF', & '3150FR-CCF'
Now Requires the 3150FR, 3150FR-CC, 3150FR-CF or 3150FR-CCF and one of Valve Systems (Model 6518.2FR) Listed Below (Sold Separately) for a Complete Unit.
- Model 3150FR - Square Pedestal (Freeze Resistant) Drinking Fountain.
- Model 3150FR-CC - Custom Cement Color Square Pedestal (Freeze Resistant) Drinking Fountain.
- Model 3150FR-CF - Custom Finish Square Pedestal (Freeze Resistant) Drinking Fountain.
- Model 3150FR-CCF - Custom Color & Finish Square Pedestal (Freeze Resistant) Drinking Fountain.
- Model 6518.2FR - Valve System (Freeze Resistant) fully engineered pneumatic operated valve Applicable for 2 Bubblers.