Dual-Ridge Cross-Rib Pattern
Barrier Rib™ is a unique yet highly functional indoor entrance mat with a molded
dual-ridge cross-rib pattern to maximize the scraping and drying process. A raised rubber perimeter
on all four sides of the mat retains moisture and debris, and an anti-microbial carpet treatment
stops bacteria and germs at the entrance. An extremely durable rubber backed mat, Barrier Rib™
has a highly fashionable look that features carpet-to-the-edge to blend with its surroundings
and contemporary color choices to match any décor.
- Custom lengths available in 2', 3' and 4' widths, up to 60' lengths.
- Molded dual-ridge cross-rib pattern facilitates scraping and drying, retaining moisture and debris within its patented/invisible Aqua Dam™ border.
- Extremely durable, yet highly fashionable look featuring carpet-to-the-edge to blend with its surroundings.
- Anti-Microbial carpet treatment to stop bacteria and germs at the entrance.
- Densely tufted yarn for increased moisture retention.
- Rubber underside features a cleat design which resists mat slippage.
Barrier Rib™ Texture
Velcro® carpet anchor system ensures floor mats will stay in place, while still allowing for easy removal.
Several strips of Velcro® affix to the vinyl-back underside of the mat securely anchoring the mat to the carpet.
Mat Hold - rubberized mesh pads that adhere to floors and undersides of smooth-backed carpet mats. Perfect
for keeping floor mats in place with average traffic. Mat hold pads will not stain carpeting or floors, making
them great for any commercial indoor setting.
When ordering custom sizes please indicate required length of each mat in inches; and
number of mats desired in the quantity box. Sold by the Lineal Foot; price is based on the
sum of the total length of all mats ordered, rounded up to the nearest foot.