Rubber Backed Entrance Matting
Aqua Trap® is a unique yet highly functional indoor entrance mat with a
molded bubble pattern that facilitates the scraping and drying process while the patented
raised "Aqua Dam"™ border forms a perimeter that traps moisture and debris. Aqua Trap®
features an anti-microbial carpet treatment that stops bacteria and germs at the entrance.
An extremely durable rubber backed mat, Aqua Trap™ has a highly fashionable look that features
carpet-to-the-edge to blend with its surroundings and contemporary color choices to match any décor.
When ordering custom sizes please indicate required length of each mat in inches; and
number of mats desired in the quantity box. Sold by the Lineal Foot; price is based on the
sum of the total length of all mats ordered, rounded up to the nearest foot.
Aqua Trap® Texture
- Custom lengths available in 2', 3' and 4' widths, up to 60' lengths.
- Anti-Microbial carpet treatment to stop bacteria and germs at the entrance.
- Rubber underside features a cleat design which resists mat slippage.
- A densely tufted cut-pile yarn provides much greater moisture retention.
- Recommended for use in "Green Cleaning" applications.
Velcro® carpet anchor system ensures floor mats will stay in place, while still allowing for easy removal.
Several strips of Velcro® affix to the vinyl-back underside of the mat securely anchoring the mat to the carpet.
Mat Hold - rubberized mesh pads that adhere to floors and undersides of smooth-backed carpet mats. Perfect
for keeping floor mats in place with average traffic. Mat hold pads will not stain carpeting or floors, making
them great for any commercial indoor setting.