The Mountain State
Adopted on March 7, 1929, the flag of West Virginia consists of the state's coat of arms on a white field with a
dark blue border. The use of white as a background color represents purity, and the blue border represents the United States.
The state seal in the center stands for agriculture and industry, and also bears the state motto, "Montani
Semper Liberi," meaning "Mountaineers are always free." The rock between the miner and farmer bears the date
June 20, 1893 which is the day West Virginia became the 35th state to join the Union.
Minimum Order of $230 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.