Our Flag's Unfurled to Every Breeze, from Dawn to Setting Sun
The United States Marine Corps flag was adopted on January 18, 1939.
This red US military flag depicts an emblem of the world showing North
America with a gold anchor, a naval tradition, protruding from behind and a gold eagle sitting on top of the
world. The eagle represents our proud nation and holds a ribbon in its beak with the motto "Semper Fidelis", which means
"Always Faithful". A white and gold scroll with the words "United States Marine Corps" is
displayed across the bottom of the flag.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
Minimum Order of $230 Required
Available in four different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.