These Deluxe Series transportable bleachers offer a great way to provide spectator seating for
multiple fields all around a single location—or have seasonal seating where permanent year round is not required.
Bleachers are designed specifically to withstand the rigors of movement. Each Transportable bleacher is fitted with a
galvanized steel horizontal lifting brace and has extra bracing to stabilize the bleacher during movement. These
systems are not intended for use on any public roadways. 5 mph is recommended speed limit.
To 'Move' transportable bleachers require a Transport Kit that is sold separately.
These commercial quality bleachers feature a 4' wide center aisle with mid-aisle handrails. 6061-T6
Aluminum alloy angle frame understructure is ideal for level sites. Attach to a concrete foundation or install with
in-ground, earth anchors.
- 5 & 10 Row Units.
- 17" Front Row Seat Height.
- 2" x 10" Nominal Seat Planks.
- 21' & 24' Lengths.
- Access Via Stairs.
- Semi-Closed Deck.
- Aluminum Angle Frame Understructure
(with Wheel Brackets & Additional Bracing).
- Double Footboards.
- Chain-Link or Picket Guardrail.
- Transport Kits Sold Separately.
One kit can be purchased to move multiple bleachers.
Light-Duty - Required for 5 row systems.
Includes: Two 12" Wheels with Tongue Assembly & Mechanical Jack.
Heavy-Duty - Required for 10 row systems.
Includes: Two 14" Wheels with Tongue Assembly & [Built-In] Hydraulic Jack.
It is the buyer's responsibility to check their local building and
fire codes to determine the compliance requirements in your community.
These bleachers are fully compliant with BOCA, IBC and ICC codes as of 1/1/2012. We recommend you anchor
these units to a concrete pad, piers, etc.
Seat planks are constructed of 2" x 10" nominal, extruded 6063-T6 aluminum alloy with
a clear anodized finish. Tread planks are constructed of two 2" x 10" nominal, extruded 6063-T6 aluminum
alloy with a mill finish. End caps attached with tek screws. Riser planks are made of 1" x 6" extruded
aluminum alloy with a clear anodized finish for under each row.
- All seat and foot planks accommodate 120 plf across a 6' span with a maximum deflection of 9/16".
- Designed to support, in addition to their own weight, a uniformly distributed live load of not less than 100
psf of gross horizontal projection of the bleachers.
- Designed to resist, with or without a live load, a horizontal wind load of 30 psf of gross vertical projection.
- In addition to the live load, designed to resist sway forces of 24 plf of seat plank in a direction parallel to
the length of the seat, and 10 plf of seat plank in a direction perpendicular to the length of the seat.
- Under tested loads, stresses in aluminum members and connections do not exceed those specified for Building
Type Structures by the Aluminum Association.