Offer Comfort Seating
Tip N Roll Bleachers can be rolled out and positioned when extra seating
is needed. Non-marring rubber foot pads are standard to protect floors. These Preferred
Series 'Low Rise' aluminum bleachers feature double foot planks for more comfortable and
- 3 & 4 Row Units.
- 11-1/2" Front Row Seat Height.
- 2" x 10" Nominal Seat Planks.
- 7-1/2', 9', 12' 15', 21' & 24' Lengths.
- Aluminum Angle Frame Understructure.
- Non-Marring Rubber Foot Pads.
- Exlusive Outrigger for 4 Row Models Increases Stability for Movement.
It is the buyer's responsibility to check their local building and
fire codes to determine the compliance requirements in your community.
These bleachers are fully compliant with BOCA, IBC and ICC codes as of 1/1/2012. Always take extra care when you tip up bleachers.
High strength to weight ratio 6061-T6 aluminum alloy extrusion footboards
naturally protect from corrosion. Standard mill finish walking surface. Chemically cleaned aluminum welds.
Galvanized hardware will not rust like zinc-plated hardware.
- All seat and foot planks accommodate 120 plf across a 6' span with a maximum deflection of 9/16".
- Designed to support, in addition to their own weight, a uniformly distributed live load of not less than 100
psf of gross horizontal projection of the bleachers.
- Designed to resist, with or without a live load, a horizontal wind load of 30 psf of gross vertical projection.
- In addition to the live load, designed to resist sway forces of 24 plf of seat plank in a direction parallel to
the length of the seat, and 10 plf of seat plank in a direction perpendicular to the length of the seat.