The Lone Star State
The Lone Star Flag, designed by Dr. Charles B. Stewart, has served as the proud symbol of Texas since 1839.
Using the same red, white, and blue as the United States flag, the well-known Texas flag features a lone star on the blue
The lone star is a symbol of all of Texas united under God, State, and the Country. The color blue
symbolizes loyalty, the white purity, and the red bravery. The current flag dates back to August 30, 1993 and has is a prominent
symbol of Texas pride.
Minimum Order of $60 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.