The Ocean State
Inspired by the battle flags flown by the Rhode Island soldiers
in the American Revolution, War of 1812, and Mexican war, the state flag of
Rhode Island features a yellow anchor and stars outline in blue on a white
background. The 13 stars surrounding the anchor represent the original 13 colonies,
and the anchor stands for hope. Rhode Island was the third state to create an
official state banner and has been flying the same one for over a century.
Minimum Order of $230 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.