The Keystone State
An intricate state seal centered on a field of blue, the Pennsylvania
state flag shows the value of commerce, natural resources, fertility, peace, and
prosperity. Above the shield is an American Eagle, signifying the state's loyalty
to the United States. The state motto, "Virtue, Liberty, and Independence," is written
below the seal on a red ribbon. This flag was officially adopted in 1907, and has
been flown proudly ever since.
Minimum Order of $230 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.