Fit & Stable
Regular exercise helps reduce the risk of injury, while improving ones confidence
and overall mood state. According to the American Academy of Family Physicians, almost all older
adults are able to benefit from participating in low impact physical activity.
Poor balance is a common cause of injury within the aging community, the Assisted
Balance Walk Station provides supportive tools to specifically help improve balance, coordination
and joint stability. Designed for users of all ages and abilities, the Assisted Balance Walk
Station consists of a slip resistant balance beam accompanied with stabilizing handrails.
- Perfect for Users of All Fitness Levels
- Excellent Balance Workout with Very Low Impact
- No Electricity Required
- Eco-friendly, Powered by the People
- No Rust, Corrosion or Chipping
- Safety/Usage Label Decal Included
- Optional Label Dispaly Post Available
(in Metallic Finish Only)
Developed for outdoor use, the powder-coated all-steel Assisted Balance Walk
Station is able to be used as a stand-alone exercise station or combined with outdoor fitness
equipment at senior living centers, parks and playgrounds.