The Peace Garden State
Adopted on March 3, 1911, the North Dakota flag features a simplified version of the
United States seal centered on a field of blue. The 13 stars and stripes on the shield represent the
13 original colonies. Peace and war are depicted with the olive branch and arrows held by the American
Eagle. The flag pays respects to the great nation of the United States with the state motto and the
rays symbolizing the U.S. emerging as a new nation. North Dakota was the 39th state to join the union
and waving this flag helps natives express both state and national pride.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.
Minimum Order of $60 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.