The Old North State
Adopted on March 9, 1885, this North Carolina state flag has been waved proudly by
natives for over a century. Paying respect to the United States national colors, this flag features
red, white, and blue stripes. The NC stand for North Carolina, and the five pointed star represents
the status as a state. As one of the 13 original colonies, North Carolina became a state in 1789,
and the dates shown on the scrolls represent prior dates of the Mecklenburg Declaration of
Independence and the Halifax Resolves.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.
Minimum Order of $60 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.