The Empire State
Based on a flag designed during the Revolutionary War, the current New York flag was
adopted on April 2, 1901. Expressing some of New York's most important values like liberty, justice,
and patriotism, this flag is flown proudly all over the great state of New York. The 11th state of
the Union, New York gained statehood on July 26, 1788 and is one of the 13 originally colonies of
the United States.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.
Minimum Order of $60 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.