The Garden State
Originating in 1780 and officially adopted in 1896, the current New Jersey flag dates back
to 1928 when the coat of arms was modified. The buff field was inspired by the color chosen for the
Continental Army by General George Washington. The state seal is centered on the flag and represents a
rich tradition of agriculture, liberty, prosperity, and sovereignty that New Jersey natives have been
proud to fly over nearly a century.
Minimum Order of $60 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.