The Granite State
Centered on a field of blue, the New Hampshire state flag features the state seal
consisting of a circle of laurel wreaths and gold stars. There are 9 gold stars to represent New
Hampshire as the 9th state to join the Union. Shipbuilding played a major role in colonial New
Hampshire, which is depicted with the ship, the Raleigh, in front of the rising sun. This ship was
the first battle ship to be adopted by the American Navy and was built in 1776. Originally designed
in 1909 and modified in 1932, New Hampshire natives are always proud to wave this flag high.
Minimum Order of $60 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.