The Cornhusker State
The natural riches of the beautiful state of Nebraska are represented in the state seal
on the center of the flag. Resting on a field of blue, the great seal of Nebraska dates all the way back
to 1867, although the flag was not officially adopted until 1925. Nebraska natives can be proud of their
beautiful land's resources and wave this flag proudly. Depicted on the seal are the Rocky Mountains;
the Missouri River; and representations of agriculture, industry, and transportation. Above the state
seal is the Nebraska motto that reads, "Equality before the Law."
Minimum Order of $230 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.