Institutional Table with Attached Seats for Easy Maintenance
Madera tables are constructed with environmentally friendly materials, and will give your
facility all the safety of standard institutional furniture without the harsh look. Tables feature natural looking
wood-grain tops a softer appearance, and 3" diameter black legs for superior stability.
1-1/2" thick table tops are engineered for intensive-use with a commercial-grade laminate pressure-fused
to a heavy-duty particleboard core with a special 65% vegetable oil molded edge. The rounded edges also feature a wood
grain texture, and are rounded for safety and comfort. Choose from four natural wood-look laminates and two complementary edge
colors to coordinate with your décor.
- Durable molded table edge - ideal for food service.
- Constructed of "green" materials - no Urea formaldehyde added. Low VOC's.
- Patented leg construction - welded to vertical seat support.
- Choose heavy duty, non-removable glides or bolt-down option.
- Four molded-in threaded inserts provide superior metal-to-metal connection.