The Gem State
Fly your Idaho colors proudly with this heavy-duty 200 denier nylon flag. Representing mining, agriculture, and
forestry, the Idaho state flag originated in 1907 and hasn't been changed since 1957 when the state seal was modified.
The vibrant colors of the seal representing the Idaho natural resources sit above a bright red and gold banner
that reads State of Idaho. The miner and the woman represent equality, liberty, and justice below the state motto of
"Esto Perpetua," which means "Let It Be Perpetual."
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
Minimum Order of $230 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.