Due to Limited Raw Material Supply and High Demand—Lead Times are Estimates Only and May Fluctuate.
Choose a Satin Stainless Steel Finish or Custom Color
The Haws 1119FR barrier free "Hi-Lo" drinking fountain uses two fully engineered
pneumatic operated freeze-resistant valve assemblies. Wall mounted design allows the fountain to be placed
securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant
components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals. Beautiful satin finish
resists stains and corrosion. Soft rounded corners and one-piece stamped bowls make for an aesthetically
pleasing and durable design.
- Barrier-Free (Universal Access)
Capabilities combined with its ease of use allows for a number of installation
- Drain Clean-Out
Top-down access to the drain allows the fountain to be cleaned without taking
the unit apart.
- Push Button
Patented (Pat.# 6,981,692) stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly
which allows for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer
access, this fountain offers 100% lead free waterways. The valve works at an
operating pressure range of 30 to 90 psi.
- Bubbler Head
Polished chrome-plated brass bubbler head features an integral basin shank for
added strength, and is equipped with a shielded, anti-squirt orifice.
- Quality Control
Fountain is pre-built and fully water and pressure tested to ensure no leaks
and proper function for reduced installation time and added peace of mind.
- Model 1119FR Series is a Barrier-Free (Universal Access), Stainless Steel Drinking Fountain.
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Satin Finish Basin with Integral Swirl Design.
- 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Wall Bracket.
- Push-Button Operated Stainless Steel Valve with Front-Accessible Cartridge and Flow Adjustment.
- Polished Chrome-Plated Brass Vandal-Resistant Bubbler Head with Integral Laminar Anti-Squirt Flow.
- Chrome-Plated Brass Vandal-Resistant Waste Strainer.
- Vandal-Resistant Bottom Plate, and 1-1/4" O.D. Waste Pipe. (P-Trap and Stop Require Rear Access)
Freeze Resistant Valves
fully engineered system with pneumatic operated valve installed on the inside wall where room temperature
does not drop below 50°F. When valve goes to off position, water left in supply line between valve and
bubbler drains back into waste inside cabinet. Allows fountain on outside to function year-round.
Haws Drinking Fountain (Requires Two Freeze Resistant Valves 6521FR)
Freeze Resistant Valve (Two Required per Hi-Lo Fountain)
|(Prices F.O.B. Origin)
Enter Item Quantities & 'Add to Cart'
From the 'Shop Cart' Screen -
Select 'Click for Quote'
Our expert Customer Service staff will work with
you to provide the best pricing options available.