Now Everyone Can Dig for Fun
The wheelchair accessible sand digger conforms to the latest
ADA specifications and can be used while sitting or standing. As children dig in
sand or mulch they improve their concentration and hand to eye coordination skills.
Features a 180 degree turning radius. Perfect for school playgrounds. Galvanized, powder-coated frame
with aluminum scoop. Tamper resistant
hardware included. Manufactured for commercial use and tested in accordance with ASTM standards.
- 2-3/8" O.D. 9 Gauge Steel Frame.
- 1-1/4" O.D. 14 Gauge Steel Handles and Arm Extension.
- 1-7/8" O.D. 11 Gauge Steel In-ground Post.
- 15' x 13' Use Zone.
- 2 to 12 Age Group.
- Resistant to Salt Spray ASTM B117.
- Resistant to Humidity ASTM D2247.
- Direct/Indirect Impact ASTM D2794.
The universal access sand digger is powder-coated with a 5-7 mills thick, triple flo-coated corrosion protection
for a superior, high gloss, no peel, no flake finish baked-on at 400°F and resistant to salt spray, humidity, solvents,
oils, acids, and alkalies.