The Peach State
Although Georgia is one of the 13 original colonies, the state flag
was not adopted until May of 2003.
The design consists of three horizontal stripes,
two scarlet red and one white in the center. The upper left hand corner features
the state seal surrounded by 13 stars—which represent Georgia as one of the original
13 colonies. Within the stars is an arch with three pillars to represent the three
branches of government. The state motto, "Wisdom, Justice and Moderation," the word
"Constitution," and the saying "In God we Trust" are also displayed on the flag.
Minimum Order of $60 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.