Multi-Tiered Footing Design
Diamond Flex-Lok™ is a high-performance floor mat system manufactured with 100% recycled
materials and combines the durability and toughness of an industrial mat with true ergonomic support
and comfort. The ergonomic properties of Diamond Flex-Lok™ are the result of a multi-tiered footing
design that elevates the mat off the floor, creating air pockets that allow the mat to flex with
the weight of the worker. A large hole drainage system facilitates the removal of liquids and
debris from the work area without clogging.
- Black tiles and ramps made with 100% recycled materials.
- A PVC based workstation that combines the durability and toughness of an industrial mat with true ergonomic support and comfort.
- Beveled ramps eliminate trip hazards.
- PVC construction offers resistance to chemicals, cutting fluids, oils and greases.
- A pronounced raised diamond pattern on the mat surface and an inverted-V pattern on the ramps provide additional traction.
- Sorbent pads can easily be placed underneath the mat in extremely wet applications.
- Overall mat thickness is 1".