The Golden State
The California state flag was adopted in February of 1911 and based on the flag
flown during the 1846 Bear Flag Revolt against Mexico for power over the territory.
The flag features a brown grizzly bear facing to the left on a green patch of
grass and a lone red star in the upper left corner. The grizzly bear represents strength and the star
replicates the Lone Star of the Texas flag.
Constructed from heavy duty 200 denier nylon, finished with a canvas heading and grommets.
Minimum Order of $230 Required
Available in three different sizes to fit your space requirements. Select from heading and
grommets only, pole hem only, fringe only or pole hem and fringe together.
- UV Resistant Fabric.
- Canvas Heading with Brass Grommets.
- Optional Pole Hem & Fringe Finishing.
- Color Matched Thread.
- Full 1/4" Turn on All Seams.
- Chain Stitch on All Horizontal Seams.
- All Flags are quadruple stitched and back tacked (4 rows of stitching) at the fly hem.